Re: [rdf4j-dev] New Memory Store - Planning

Sounds intriguing, but between the Model implementations and the existing in-memory store, where does your approach fit in? From a user perspective I’m thinking that another in-memory option might be overly confusing.

Perhaps you could approach your ideas as improvements/configuration options in the existing store and/or Model classes instead?

Another thought: I’ve long thought that it would be useful to have an in-memory store that can seamlessly switch over to disk-based persistence when the size goes up - another way to think of it is as a fast-access caching layer for the native store. Could your ideas fit in with that kind of project?

Cheers,

Jeen