Re: [rdf4j-dev] How is it going

Hi Håvard,

I checked our AST with multiple minCount and multiple Shapes it working fine.I go though research papers and tutorials last days lambda expressions and Iterator little bit new to me.

I go though with plan and some places i couldn't understand properly. Now i am writing iterator implementations to OuterLeftJoin, GroupBy, Count. Can you please tell me what is the validation plan in  ShaclSailConnection and what is the difference between ShaclSailConnection and mincount validation.

I think Groupby section logic (condition) we right in main class and we retrieve that condition  to out GroupBy class. is that correct?

I will commit my code to Github after implement this OuterLeftJoin,GroupBy,Count classes.

Thank you,

regards,

Heshan