[rdf4j-dev] Fwd: Error: Sail is not initialized or has been shut down

++rdf4j developer discussion

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heshan Jayasinghe <shanujse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 9:36 AM
Subject: Error: Sail is not initialized or has been shut down
To: "Håvard M. Ottestad" <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Håvard,

I read some classes and I could able to identify some patterns previously used to create statements.I created new class called ShaclNotifyingSailConneectionBase using AbstractSailConnection and shaclNotifyingSailConnection.I access those files from main class.AbstractSailConnection class need AbstractSail object for its constructor.so I create another ShaclAbstactSail class and extend AbstractSail. After that I pass that Object to AbstractSailConnection class.in that time it gives error Sail is not initialized or has been shut down.initialize AbstractSail but it gives that error.can you please tell me how to avoid this error.

Thank you,
regards,
Heshan

Back to the top