Re: [rdf4j-dev] Tweaking git workflow

On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 09:16 +1000, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> [...]

I'd like to move forward with this next week. If there are any more
comments please add them to the PR here:
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-doc/pull/30

In particular, I would like feed back on what version the master branch
should follow. I propose not including a patch number, but having a
fixed high patch number would also work just as well. Furthermore, a
high patch number would cause maven to treat the master branch as newer
than patch releases, which might be more consistent.

Regards,
James

Back to the top