Re: [rdf4j-dev] Next patch release and new committers

Thursday 12Z is good with me. The release branch looks good to me as
well.

In other projects I have worked one we adopted the practise of using two
active branches (one for patch releases and the other for new features).
When a PR is created it is targeted to one of these two branches
depending on whether it is a bug fix or a new feature. This way both
branches are always in a release ready state (patch release ready and
minor release ready). I have documented how RDF4J could adopt this
process here[1]. The major difference is that every PR is scheduled for
release before it is merged.

James

[1] https://github.com/jamesrdf/rdf4j-doc/blob/issues/%2329-develop/doc/developer/index.adoc