Re: [rdf4j-dev] Next patch release and new committers

I have access to hudson :)

Wrt. the cherry picking, it's a tad annoying that it's so manual. Would be nice to start tagging merges with which release they should be a part of and then write a script to create a release branch.

Bumped to 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT, hudson failed, gave hudson a nudge and we'll see if it builds now or not.

I'll just leave #535 in there. Call it a freebee.

Jeen, you're in Australia right? Last I worked with someone in aussie land I ended up meeting during my morning, which would be your evening. Could manage something this week, unless you're still on vacation.

James? Where on the globe are you? Hope you're not on the west coast, cause trying to fit Europe, west coast and Australia in the same meeting is not the most comfortable to be honest.

Håvard