Re: [rdf4j-dev] GSOC 2017- Eclipse RDF4J

core/sail/shacl.

Making it a Sail is a high priority. Depending on how it goes, the actual engine could be extracted at a later point.

Håvard

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 11:31 PM, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 4 Apr 2017, at 22:39, Heshan Jayasinghe <shanujse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Jeen,
> Could you please tell me which folder location I should implement that feature?

Hi Heshan, please use the rdf4j-dev list for all such questions, rather than mailing me privately.

The SHACL implementation should become a new maven module, and therefore a new directory as well. Depending on whether it is implemented as a sail or not, I’d say it should be either core/sail/shacl, or core/shacl. Havard, you have an opinion on which is the best choice here? Regardless: it’s early days, pick a location you like, this can always be restructured later, if needed.

Cheers,

Jeen