Re: [rdf4j-dev] [GSOC 2017] proposal for #743 Add support for Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL)

Great work Heshan!

I've clicked the "Want to mentor" button. Seems about all I can do. I presume it's still up to Eclipse and Google to give the final go ahead.

I really hope everything gets approved, SHACL would be a really useful addition to RDF4J.

Big differentiator for this implementation is the focus on performance. Hopefully it will be possible to quickly validate small changes to Sails containing millions of triples without having to recheck everything.

Håvard