Re: [rdf4j-dev] Committer vote for HÃ¥vard Ottestad has concluded successfully

Welcome on board Havard! PMC has approved, so I assume that once EMO has processed your paperwork you’ll officially be on board and will have full committer access.

You’ll be getting several e-mails from EMO about where to find stuff, guidelines (the Eclipse project handbook, etc). In addition, let me point you to http://docs.rdf4j.org/developer/ , which is a useful reference on the RDF4J developer workflow and project management.

If anything is unclear or you have comments on things (including suggestions for improvements) don’t hesitate to share.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top