Re: [rdf4j-dev] Google Summer of Code ideas

Followup: we may actually have a student interested in picking up one of our GSOC proposals (specifically the query renderer story).

However, I currently am unable to commit the time to take the lead on actually mentoring a student.

So, quick straw poll: who is available to put their name to this? I haven’t looked at this in detail but I would expect that in practice we can do a group effort in guiding the student (through mailing list and PR/issue tracker) - but someone will need to step up and be the first contact point.

Have a look at the GSOC mentor manual (linked above) and raise your hand if you want to help out.

Jeen