[rdf4j-dev] Taking a step back

hi all,

I am making a big change in my career and stepping back from Semantic Web and Java development.

What this means for RDF4J is that, although I don’t plan to disappear completely, I will have less time to spend on development, fixes, etc. I will still be available, but will likely only be able to spend a few hours per week on the project, in my spare time.

I am confident that I leave the project in a stable state, and that others can step in and pick up the slack where necessary! Let me know if you know of anyone who’d like to get involved more, and what I can do to help make that happen. In particular, we could use more actual committers: people who can come on board as a full project member, and who can be given the responsibility of direct access to the git repo, ability to maintain the issue tracker, help plan and creates releases, etc.

As you know, becoming a committer requires that you and/or your employer signs some paperwork for the Eclipse Foundation. See the Eclipse Project Handbook section on committer paperwork for details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jeen

Back to the top