[rdf4j-dev] Blocker issue in 2.1 branch - release postponed while I work on a fix

The newly introduced switch between strict and extended evaluation strategies doesn’t work as expected. Root of the problem is that the native and memory stores just ignore the EvaluationStrategyFactory that has been set in their config and instead just create a StrictEvaluationStrategy object from scratch.

A further complication is that both stores need an additional config parameter (iterationCacheSyncThreshold) fed into their EvaluationStrategy implementation, for which there currently is no functionality in the Factory classes.

I will work on a quick fix and put this up for review later today. Given that this is one of the “big new improvements” in the 2.1 release, I want to postpone release at least until tomorrow, which hopefully gives us time to fix this.

Jeen

Back to the top