Re: [rdf4j-dev] Relocate InverseMagicProperty

Hey,

What about if we (I can do that) just do now for #220:
  - add rdf4j-sail-base dependency into rdf4j-sail-spin
  - relocate InverseMagicProperty class to rdf4j-queryalgebra-evaluation

and finally

 - add a separate issue for rebuilding  spin-sail API
   - IMHO we should relocate more generic/useful spin function classes into rdf4j-sail-spin rather than to rdf4j-queryalgebra-evaluation

Regards