Re: [rdf4j-dev] instructions on how to use GeoSPARQL functions in RDF4J?

Thanks Mark, I'll have a closer look when I'm back at work in a few days, and try to add some notes to the documentation.

By the way: for some reason Gmail keeps classifying your mails as spam. Something about using a yahoo address but not actually being from a yahoo server?

Cheers,

Jeen
--
sent from my phone