Re: [rdf4j-dev] Faster RDFS forward chaining inferencer

I haven't looked deeply into the way those reasoner tests work so I am
not sure how much effort it would take but you should be able to
modify the tests to be designed around two sources and then accept a
single Repository for both for the existing implementation and set the
two up to be different for yours.

The RepositoryConnectionTest code does fairly basic Repository API
checks that don't presume any reasoning so you should be able to
directly reuse (most of) it unless I am missing something vital. They
are to check that you are implementing the Sail API in a way that is
compatible with the high level Repository API. If one of the tests
isn't able to complete for your implementation then we could
@Override+@Ignore it in your test but that shouldn't stop you reusing
most of the test suite for regression testing.

Cheers,

Peter