[rdf4j-dev] doing ad-hoc Milestone builds

folks,

due to some last-minute adjustments in the libraries we include in the project we need to put a new milestone build online before actual release.

I will produce new milestone builds for both 2.0 and 1.0 and place them on the downloads page (as well as on Central).

Given that we are (hopefully) just a week away from _actual_ release, and to save myself additional admin, I will not do any major announcements of this milestone, nor will I introduce this as a separate version number in our issue tracker or produce a separate change log.

So expect 2.0M4 and 1.0M3 to be discreetly put on our download site without any major announcements, within the next 24 hours.

Cheers,

Jeen

PS we always knew our first Eclipse release would have a lot of overhead to "get it right". Suffice to say it's proving a headache for me, but on the plus side I'm confident that most of the stumbling blocks are one-offs due to me being new at the process.

Back to the top