[rdf4j-dev] eyes on Pull Requests please

hi folks,

This is an ongoing thing that I'd like to remind you about: if you have a few spare minutes, take a look at some of the open Pull Requests and do a quick review. Leave some feedback for the authors too. If you're happy with the PR, add a comment to say so. If not, say why not.

Any feedback is better than nothing: even if you are not 100% sure, feel free to say "not sure I understand what's going on but looks ok to me", or ask questions to get things clarified.

It really helps me as main dev to know that others have had a look at a PR and have no objections.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top