Re: [rdf4j-dev] Me myself and I

Welcome on board Nikola!

With respect to finding things in the repo, and contributing to the correct branch: have a look at https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md , which explains the setup in some detail. If anything is unclear please sing out!

See my previous message ( https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rdf4j-dev/msg00032.html ) for the current state on milestone planning. Succinctly: we're aiming to do 2.0 Milestone 3 soon, hoping to hear from people who can contribute fixes before the deadline (July 1, or a few days later if necessary) .

Let me know if anything else needs clarification.

Cheers,

Jeen