Re: [rdf4j-dev] milestones postponed

On 1/06/16 14:30, Jeen Broekstra wrote:

I am currently involved in a nasty fight with our Hudson instance, which has chosen this day to throw a hissy fit.

The upshot of this is that I can't promote any builds to Sonatype at the moment. I'm still looking into it and have asked the Hudson maintainers to have a look as well - hopefully the problem gets resolved by tomorrow and I can push those builds out then.

I'll keep you posted,

I've yet to find what is causing integration tests from failing on Hudson, especially as those same tests succeed when ran locally.

However I have knocked Hudson about a bit and at least I can now deploy our milestone builds. 2.0M2 is actually already on Central, 1.0M1 will follow shortly. I'll send out news updates as soon as everything has been finalized and uploaded etc etc.

While I am away, I would appreciate it if someone else could have a closer look at our test rig and why it keeps being so unstable when ran from Hudson. In particular the starting/stopping of the embedded Jetty server seems to be causing problems.

Jeen

Back to the top