[rdf4j-dev] 1.0M1 and 2.0M2 builds tomorrow

All,

I'm publishing our first milestone build for RDF4J 1.0 tomorrow. At the same time we'll do a 2nd milestone for 2.0 (with a couple of minor bug fixes).

Be aware that from Friday onwards I'm on holiday, for about three weeks. I'd appreciate it if you could chip in and keep the shop running.

Hudson has been set up to automatically deploy nightly snapshot builds of both the 1.0 and 2.0 release branch to Sonatype, so you can keep fixing bugs and merging them after review. Please give your fellow contributors the courtesy of responding to their Pull Requests - even if it's only a "Looks good to me" or a thumbs-up.

Keep the workflow in mind please: bug fixes on the 2.0 release branch, feature development on the master branch. No fixes on the 1.0 branch unless they're specifically for an issue that only affects 1.0 - otherwise fix on 2.0 first, then merge back 2.0 to 1.0.

The next milestone build will be done late June, and hopefully we can do our first proper release mid-July. After that, we should do a bit of planning around the next minor release, and see which enhancements are most on people's minds.

Thanks,

Jeen

PS sending this to both the old Google Group and the new Eclipse mailinglist. Last message for which we'll do this - after this the Google Group shuts down. If you haven't subscribed to rdf4j-dev yet: now's the time.

Back to the top