[rcptt-users] JSDT bug

Hello, dear eclipse users. I'm a web developer and I need an IDE with _javascript_ html css and php support. But it seams that since Mars3 version _javascript_ support does not work in eclipse. I mean Content assist does not offer me autocompletion in _javascript_ files. Is it a bug? Is there some solution to get _javascript_ support for free? There are solutions but they want money to be paid, e.g. CodeMix plugin.

Back to the top