[rcptt-users] RCPTT 2.0.2 fails to start

I'm running Mars 4.5.0 and was successfully running RCPTT tests.
Then I updated to RCPTT 2.0.2 through the Eclipse update mechanism - and no changes to my test suite or application.
Now when I try to start the RCPTT tests I get the message

An internal error occurred during: "Launching SpeedyPluginTestSuite".
java.lang.NullPointerException

with no further information. I can't even catch it in the Eclipse debugger.
Can anyone provide insight and a solution, other than reverting to the older RCPTT?

- David

Back to the top