Re: [rcptt-users] AUT launching dialog gets stuck near the end

Hello Vincent,

It seems to me that RCPTT couldn't correctly determine platform version of an AUT and puts a wrong runtime version inside it. Could you please attach a generated bundles.info? It should be in D:\vhemery\rcpttWorkspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\***.product.win32.x86\org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator\bundles.info (feel free to replace your ns prefixes with stars)?

Thanks,
Ivan