Re: [rcptt-users] Update site for RCPTT

Hi Vincent,

We have an update site here – http://download.xored.com/rcptt/1.5/repository/. While RCPTT can test applications based on Eclipse Platform version 3.6 to 4.4, currently RCPTT IDE itself is based on Eclipse Indigo, as we use a lot of internal PDE APIs.

Initially we had a link to this update site with a note that it only works with Indigo, but this caused a confusion for users that RCPTT can only test Indigo-based applications. Migration of RCPTT IDE on Eclipse 4.x is in our roadmap.

Thank you for pointing to broken links, I'll update them shortly.

Thanks,
Ivan

Back to the top