[rcptt-dev] Debug process block

Goodmorning everyone

In these days I did the update of eclipse to the latest version available and from that moment when I launch tomcat in debug mode it seems to freeze when accessing the database with hibernate, before it did not happen and the procedures I use are now consolidated.

I tried to download the latest version of eclise "Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java and Web Developers" in case the update was not successful, I made a new workspace, I updated tomcat 9 to the latest version but it is not nothing changed.

My procedures use the Maven libraries
* groupId: org.apache.tomcat artifactId: tomcat-catalina version: 9.0.55
* groupId: org.hibernate artifactId: hibernate-c3p0 version: 4.3.11.Final
* groupId: org.apache.logging.log4j artifactId: log4j-core version: 2.16.0

Without being able to use the debug mode it is difficult to work and I would be very sorry to have to leave Eclipse for some other tool since I have been using it for years now and I have always enjoyed it.

Thank you in advance for all the help you can give me

Thank you
Massimiliano Randazzo

Back to the top