Re: [rcptt-dev] get-window has a varying name how to access the pop up window to press ok ?

JUnit like tearDown context ?

In our test after the tests we have to close the connections and terminals we have. At the moment we copy this code to the end of the script. But will be nice to have it like in context such like ecl script, but at the end as a tear down code area. Context is like set up of Junit but we need also tear down. Can be done by copy paste. But nice to have as a seperate area. Also will be nice to inject ECL scirpts into Script area, while we are testing there are same test steps done. Which can be copy pasted but also possible to add as a ECL script.

Regards

Back to the top