Re: [rap-dev] Is client-restart supported?

Hi Clemens,
if I understand you correctly, in such a case you prefer to resend the last failing request instead of complete restart of the application. Is this correct? Such functionality exists in case of "connection error" [1]. It seems that in your case the error is "request failed". You can patch (at runtime) the ErrorHandler.js#_getErrorBoxData to make "request failed" case to behave like "connection error".

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/rap/blob/master/bundles/org.eclipse.rap.rwt/js/rwt/runtime/ErrorHandler.js#L343

Best regards,
Ivan