Re: [rap-dev] Decoration for script-URLs in StartupPage

Hi,

part of it is curiosity on my side...
I have a smart frontend that distributes RAP-sessions to multiple backends (session-sticky) and I want those resources to be loaded from the same backend the frontend chose because there might be different versions or themes. Patching the code to encode the URL with the session ID was the quickest way (I dont use session cookies) but like I mentioned it disables the browser-cache for the client.js and then there is my curiosity....

Having a possiblity to decorate the URL would allow me to either use the sessionID or something else without having to modify the code but I have no idea if that would be something others could use as well....

I can open an enhancement request tomorrow if you think this is something to discuss further.

Wolfgang