Re: [rap-dev] Setting clip on GC destroys recent state (+patch)

Hi Clemens,

I assume you've been following https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#SSH_Keys to create and to upload the public key. And you can see your public key when you login to Gerrit and open https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/ssh-keys?

These settings should be available in Gerrit instantaneously, i.e. I don't expect to have any delays there unless something is broken or wrong.

Maybe it helps if you check the overall connection with

  ssh -vv -p 29418 YOUR_USER_ID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Markus