[rap-dev] RAP in Neon.3

Good Morning Everyone,

according to the Simultaneous Release plan we are supposed to deliver a RAP 3.1.3 [1] service release to Neon.3.

But when Ivan and I were talking about this release and the action items, we came to the conclusion that all necessary fixes were already part of the RAP 3.1.2 service release (Neon.2) and that we currently don't see the need for another release in that stream.

What I'm planning instead is a kind of lightweight 3.1.2a release that includes the same RAP bits and bytes, but contains updates of our dependencies (e.g. Eclipse Platform) where necessary. Basically this means updating our RAP Equinox Target Platform feature and the our RAP SDK feature, everything else will remain untouched.

A first version (i.e. our 3.1.2a "RC1" contribution) is/will be available with this weeks Neon.3 RC1.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top