Re: [rap-dev] Fwd: Proposal of a styled text widget for RAP Incubator Project

Hi,

The styled text editor component is ready for incubation. I've renamed the plugins accordingly and setup a temporary repository on GitHub [1]. Regarding the creation of the repository on [2], should I open a regular bug under Community/Git or request the repo creation via this mailling list ?

Thanks in advance for clarifying!

Regards,
Amine

[1] https://github.com/plugbee/org.eclipse.rap.addons.texteditor
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/c/rap/incubator/

Hi Amine,

thanks for the clarification. We're happy to create a new incubator component for these widgets. Markus will help you with the technical details of becoming a committer, getting IP clearance, and setting up the repository.

Thanks for sharing your work with the RAP community!

Regards,
Ralf

--
Ralf Sternberg
Project Lead, Remote Application Platform (RAP)

Tel: +49 721 66 47 33-0

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstraße 21, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883