[rap-dev] build failures - and a solution

Hi everyone,

over the last couple of days many projects at eclipse.org were facing build problems, all of them with connection problems when downloading artifacts from Maven Central [1]. For whatever reason the downloads from Maven Central became very unstable.

Now I added a new selectable option to the "Invoke Maven 3" section of our Hudson jobs which enables the local mirror at eclipse.org. If you create a new job, or when you change an existing job configuration, make sure that you enable these settings in the advanced configurations like this:

Thanks,
Markus

[1] Bug 492412 - Connection problems to external sources

Back to the top