Re: [rap-dev] Table widget questions

Hi Clemens,

this mailinglist is reserved for discussions related to the
development of RAP itself. Could you please ask your questions in the
RAP forum [1] or on stackoverflow [2]?

Thank you,
Ralf

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/34/
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=rap

--
Ralf Sternberg
Project Lead, Remote Application Platform (RAP)

Tel: +49 721 66 47 33-0

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstraße 21, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883