Re: [rap-dev] RAP 3.0 RC4 candidate

Hi Markus,
did a final test today. Everything looks good. No problems found. I think RC4 build is good for 3.0 release build.
Regards,
Ivan

On 6/9/2015 10:46, Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi RAP developers,

our RAP 3.0 RC4 build candidate is ready... please let me know if there are any reasons to rebuild this one or to fix something else today. Otherwise this RC4 build would be the final build that we are contributing to the Mars release - to be released on June 24 and not this Friday.