[rap-dev] Session Timeout immediately with RAP 3.0

Greetings RAP Committers,

I migrated from 2.3 to 3.0 today. There weren't any compile errors because we weren't using deprecated apis anymore. :) However, my application now does not come up anymore. Immediately after navigating to it in the browser I get the "The server session timed out." dialog from RAP. Any ideas what change in 3.0 could be triggering that?

Note, I'm not using the workbench but ApplicationRunner and RWTServlet directly. The app should not be running in SWT Compatibility mode.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/