Re: [rap-dev] Custom component for RAP

Hi!

If you have a public repository we are happy to link to it in our wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/Add-Ons

Greetings,
Tim

Am 18.03.2015 um 14:20 schrieb José Rolando Lafaurie:
I would like to share a component that can be useful for development,
is a table component that allows operations with entities allowing to
define editable regions for these operations, and supports paging, and
action columns.