[rap-dev] RAP 2.3.2 RC1 for Eclipse Luna SR2 RC1

Hi RAP developers,

yesterday I finished the updates required to build RAP 2.3.2 for our first RC towards Luna SR2 RC1, updated the versions and copyright headers, and contributed the current build to the Simultaneous Release repository (see details below).

In the next one or two weeks I'd like us to go through our list of bugs to see what needs to be fixed in the next RCs and what can be backported from master.

RAP Runtime
https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-2.3-runtime/253/
p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/2.3/SR2-RC1-20150119-1706/

RAP Tools