Re: [rap-dev] Move WAR Products to RAP Tools?

Any further thoughts on this?

Holger Staudacher

Follow me: @hstaudacher

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Lammstr. 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883