Re: [rap-dev] RAP 3.0.0 M1 for Eclipse Mars M1

Great. Thanks for testing!
I'll tag the build then.

Regards,
Markus

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Ivan Furnadjiev <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Markus,
the build looks good to me. No problems found when I tested it with Mars 4.5M1.
Best,
Ivan

On 8/20/2014 2:29 AM, Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi RAP developers,

this is the second contribution today... the candidate for RAP 3.0.0 M1 for Eclipse Mars M1.

RAP Runtime
https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-head-runtime/378/
p2 repository for Luna: http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/3.0/M1-20140819-0850/
p2 repository for Mars: http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/3.0/M1-20140819-0850.mars/

IMPORTANT: I disabled the EMF-RAP contribution and the Scout RAP contribution in Mars (emf-emf-rap.b3aggrcon and scout-rap.b3aggrcon). I'm very sure that both contributions need to be updated for RAP 3.0.

Thanks,
Markus