[rap-dev] Planning - RAP 2.3 Luna - RAP 3.x Mars

Hi developlers,

with the availability of a first draft schedule for the Eclipse Mars release, I started to create the necessary entries in the project portal.

For Luna, we are planning to deliver bug fix releases for our current RAP 2.3 stream:

Luna SR1 / RAP 2.3.1
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.rap/releases/2.3.1

Luna SR2 / RAP 2.3.2
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.rap/releases/2.3.2

In parallel, we are working on a RAP 3.x stream which follows the same release systematic like our migration to RAP 2.x two years ago. We are planning a first RAP 3.0 release this winter, and will contribute RAP 3.1 to the final Eclipse Mars release next year.

Not everything is finalized yet, but this should give a good indication about what's planned for the next year. Let me know if anything needs to be updated, corrected, or added to the list.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top