Re: [rap-dev] RAP 2.3.0 RC4 - candidate for Luna RC4

Markus,

I’m unable to consume the build because artifact org.eclipse.rap.sdk.feature.feature.group cannot be found. Did you manipulate the artifacts.xml by any chance? I see an artifacts.jar.0 in there and the actual artifacts.xml does not contain a ‚org.eclipse.rap.sdk.feature.feature.group‘ IU. However, the content.xml does.

-Gunnar