Re: [rap-dev] RAPTestCase working example with rap.ui.workbench ?

Am 10.04.2014 15:12, schrieb Markus Knauer:
Hi Lutz,

if you open [1] in your web browser you'll find the valid "clone" URLs at the bottom of the page. Without committer credentials cloning via http [2] should work.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/rap/org.eclipse.rap.git/
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/rap/org.eclipse.rap.git

Regards,
Markus