[rap-dev] RAPTestCase working example with rap.ui.workbench ?

Hello,

I am trying to setup a simple plugin to checkout a RAPTestCase working
as RAP JUnit Test.
I am not successful. In particular, I constantly get exceptions like
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.osgi.service.http.NamespaceException:
The alias '/rwt-resources' is already in use, even when I am excluding
rap.ui.workbench from the bundles in manifest and run configuration. The
hint with -Dorg.eclipse.rap.workbenchAutostart=false does not help.
Also, I never see a workbench opening in the browser.
I tried with rap 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, but no success.

I tried http://www.eclipse.org/rap/noteworthy/1.1/#Tooling, but don't
get it running.

Is there a working example plugin project out there I could start with ?

My first aim is, to develop and test components like IEditParts for a
bigger rap.ui.workbench application. I want to run tests and see what
happens in the browser.

Thanks
Lutz

Back to the top