[rap-dev] Moving RAP Incubator Hudson jobs to HIPP

Hi developers,

I've finished moving all the RAP Incubator jobs from the old Hudson cluster to the new RAP HIPP instance.

All old jobs on the Hudson cluster [1] have been disabled and I will remove the duplicate jobs as soon as I have developed enough confidence in the new configuration.

The new jobs can be found on the RAP HIPP [2] on a nice page listing the RAP Incubator jobs only.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top