Re: [rap-dev] Recommended Fileupload version for RAP 2.1

Hi Ken,

The recommended version for 2.1 is the one from the 2.1 update site. The version numbers in the file upload bundles do not correspond to the RAP versions.
However, you can browse the changes in the 2.1 stream branch [1].

Cheers,
Ralf

Ralf Sternberg
Project Lead, Remote Application Platform (RAP)
EclipseSource

Tel: +49 721 66 47 33-0

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstraße 21, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883