From: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralf Sternberg
Sent: Montag, 6. Januar 2014 22:55
To: RAP project development-related communication
Subject: Re: [rap-dev] RAP 2.2 Build

Hi Ken,

your solution is fine. Another option is to use mockito-core + objenesis from Maven central instead of mockito-all. The problem with mockito-all is that it exports some but not all classes from the hamcrest.core package, leading to the exception you encountered when some classes are already loaded from mockito, and then later some of the missing classes must be loaded from the signed hamcrest.core bundle provided by eclipse.

We tried to work around this problem by replacing the signed hamcrest.core with an unsigned version (that's the extra-dependencies.unsigned.hamcrest repo). However, since we deliver hamcrest.core in our target platform, we decided to change the build to ship the signed version. In 2.3, we solved this issue by exchanging mockito-all with mockito-core + objenesis.

Cheers, Ralf