[rap-dev] RAP 2.2 Build

Hi,

I was trying to build the latest RAP 2.2 Stream branch from the Git repo [1] with Maven/Tycho. I encountered some build errors when the JsonParser tests were executed:

Tests run: 54, Failures: 0, Errors: 19, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.067 sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.eclipse.rap.json.JsonParser_Test
parse_rejectsEmptyReader(org.eclipse.rap.json.JsonParser_Test)  Time elapsed: 0.012 sec  <<< ERROR!

java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.hamcrest.TypeSafeMatcher"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

        at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:943)

        at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(ClassLoader.java:657)

        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)

Having a look at the repositories in the pom.xml, I saw that the hamcrest.core bundle is fetched from [2]. Browsing through the Extra-Depend. folder I noticed that there’s also a repository [3] containing the unsigned version of the hamcrest.core bundle. Changing [2] to [3] in the pom.xml solved my problem.

Is this the right “workaround” or do you recommend another solution?

Cheers,

Ken

[1] git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/rap/org.eclipse.rap.git

[2] http://build.eclipse.org/rt/rap/base-platforms/2.2/extra-dependencies

[3] http://build.eclipse.org/rt/rap/base-platforms/2.2/extra-dependencies.unsigned.hamcrest