Re: [rap-dev] Gerrit enabled for RAP

And we already reached the next step: Changes in RAP Runtime are now verified by a new Hudson job rap-head-runtime-gerrit on our HIPP instance. The job is triggered by Gerrit and runs a full (Tycho/Maven) build including tests. If the job finishes successfully, Hudson will vote with a verify +1.

This all turns out to be much easier than I expected. Maybe we should consider enabling Gerrit for our RAP Incubator repositories, too.

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-head-runtime-gerrit/

Thanks,
Markus