[rap-dev] GEF Incubator

Hello,

I have committed some fixes in order to have GEF working again with latest RAP version. In order to publish built bundles in update site repos is nightly build for this project has to be enabled again ?

Another question regarding translation, there is no rap incubator projects in babel, so I do not know how to contribute translation, for I18ned bundles coming from incubator ? Can we add incubator projects in rt.rap directly ? or do we have to ask for a rt.rap.incubator project ?

Best regards,
Arnaud

Back to the top