Re: [rap-dev] cleaning nightly filedialog p2 repository

Hi Ken,

I planned to provide the same as for other releases: A snapshot of the nightly build repository of the RAP Incubator components that is running with RAP 2.2. We did the same for other releases (2.0, 2.1) and I think this kind of snapshot is sufficient. This snapshot will be made available together with the 2.2 release in December.

Thanks,
Markus